What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A wierd, easy process that allows an average person to make millions online.
- Generating over 1700 clicks a day to CPA offers or 700 opt ins a day to his list
- Something revolutionary – something that no one has ever done
- A huge cash filled corner of the internet to exploit
- Going over all the methods and case studies
- Open the floodgates of internet cah
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Facebook Vault scores 73.81/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://fb-vault.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $7.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: fb-vault.com you’ll also be taken through to fb-vault.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)